There are many commercial hair serum out there. But why should you buy it when you can make your own hair serum at home? Yes, you can use coconut oil, olive oil, or any other vegetable oil in place of commercial products for making homemade hair serums. You can even add vitamin E to give your hair an extra boost.
Homemade Hair Serum Ingredients
Here is a few homemade hair serum you can make at home with cheap ingredients:
- Coconut Oil Hair Serum: Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, which protects the skin from sun damage and prevents premature aging. It also helps strengthen your hair by penetrating deep into the shaft of each strand to moisturize dry areas without weighing down your tresses or making them look greasy.
- Olive Oil Hair Serum: Olive oil is another great option for adding sheen and softness while preventing breakage because it contains antioxidants that protect against free radical damage (think sun exposure). The best part? You probably already have some on hand! If not, grab some extra virgin olive oil at the grocery store before making this easy DIY recipe tonight!
- Vitamin E Oil Hair Serum: Vitamin E oil has been shown to improve texture by smoothing out cuticles, which means less frizz! Just add two drops of vitamin E oil into any other type of carrier like coconut or avocado oils if desired.”
Homemade Hair Serum Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a natural hair conditioner, skin moisturizer, and detangler. It can also be used as a protein conditioner for your hair to give it more strength and shine. Coconut oil contains lauric acid which helps in strengthening the roots of your hair and prevents the breakage of strands caused by mechanical stress like brushing or combing through wet hair after showering.
Coconut oil works well as an overnight deep conditioning treatment since its fatty acids penetrate deeply into dry damaged strands making them soft, and smooth while repairing any damage caused by sun exposure or chemical treatments like coloring, etc.
To make this homemade hair serum mix equal amounts (1/2 cup) of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with essential oils if desired then store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
Homemade Hair Serum Olive Oil
Olive oil is a great hair serum. It moisturizes your scalp and hair, making your locks look healthier than ever. Olive oil is inexpensive, easy to find at the grocery store, and it smells good!
Olive oil has been used as a beauty treatment for centuries because of its many benefits for skin and hair. It’s also very simple to make your own homemade olive oil hair serum at home in just minutes!
Homemade Hair Serum Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is a great way to treat your hair and skin. It can be used as a hair serum, or even just rubbed on the scalp before you wash your hair. Vitamin E oil also helps with acne, so if you have blemishes on your face or backside, try adding some vitamin E oil into your daily routine!
- Vitamin E oil is good for your hair because it moisturizes it and makes it stronger so that it doesn’t break as easily
- Vitamin E oil is good for your skin because it helps fight against free radicals (which are caused by pollution) in order to keep premature aging at bay
Homemade Hair Serum Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel has a number of benefits for the hair, including:
- Moisturizing and soothing the scalp. Aloe Vera gel is a natural moisturizer that can help to soothe the scalp and hair, making it an excellent choice for those with dandruff or dry scalp.
- Repairing split ends. Aloe Vera gel contains vitamins A, C and E which are antioxidants that help repair damaged hair by eliminating free radicals in the body (which cause oxidative stress). This makes aloe vera gel an ideal ingredient for homemade serums!
Make Hair Serum Using Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamin E
You can make homemade hair serum with coconut oil, olive oil and vitamin E oil. This is an easy recipe that requires just three ingredients to make the serum. It is great for any type of hair and will give your locks a shiny look while conditioning them.
The first step in this process is to heat up your coconut oil in a pan until it becomes liquid form. Then you add some aloe vera gel into it before mixing everything together using an electric whisker or blender machine until all ingredients are well combined together forming a soft paste like consistency which looks similar to honey but less thick than honey would be if we were talking about how much water content does exist inside each tablespoon size serving size container (or unit).
You can make homemade hair serum at home using coconut oil, olive oil and vitamin E. These ingredients are all natural and will help to nourish your hair. You can also add other products like aloe vera gel or honey which will give your hair more shine!